- Sturdy, durable basketball hoop can withstand decades of neighborhood play.
- Space-saving hoop - get the same all-star ball performance found at a gym even if your court is small.
- 54" x 36" sturdy backboard - provides responsive rebounding needed for competitive play.
Heavy-duty construction ensures you'll get a backboard that won't shake. Your shots, rebounds, bounces and banks will behave the same way as with high school, college and NBA baskets.
So your kids will have endless fun. And you'll get a big return on your investment.
You'll love showing off your stylish modern hoop.
With wall-mount hoops, you wonít have to work around roof pitch or gutters during installation.
Children will enjoy sinking shots into an easy-to-reach basket.
FREE eBook Bonus: Complete Skill Development Workouts for Your Driveway ($39 Value) - Do this workout 2-3 times a week and your skills will skyrocket. Over 30 driveway drills. For beginner, intermediate and advanced players. This exclusive workout program designed by Breakthrough trainers isnít available anywhere else.
|Size||54" Wide x 36" High x 3/8" Thick|
|Type||Fully tempered glass backboard. Gives the hoop maximum strength to withstand the harshest environments and toughest play.|
|Breakaway Rim Mechanism|
|Back Plate||5" x 5"|
We promise you'll get a sturdy, durable system that'll endure all the dunking, hanging and basketballs your family tosses at our hoop.
If we fail at our promise, we'll replace your system quickly and painlessly.
- 5-Year Limited* Warranty on all components of our fixed height wall-mount basketball hoops.
- 2-Year Limited* Warranty on the Heavy Duty Breakaway Rim.
* You're covered as long as your system is installed properly and gets normal, intended use.
Quality engineering ensures every piece, screw, hole and bracket fit together with ease. You'll get step-by-step instructions with detailed diagrams. You won't be left guessing which part goes where.
2 or 3 people, each capable of lifting 90 to 100 pounds, can install your wall-mount hoop.
Mounting hardware not included.
We recommend consulting a professional architect or contractor to determine a safe wall anchoring system to match the construction of the wall you'll be mounting the hoop on.
We can't assume liability for the installation of any wall-mounted structure.
We can connect you with local professionals who can install your hoop for you.
Prices range from $200 to $400 per hoop (includes assembly and installation).
We'll follow up after you order to connect you with an installer and make sure the process is as smooth and easy as possible.
Phone: (866) 846-7892
or Send a Message
* Shipping rates applicable to the continental United States only. Please call for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and overseas.
$180 $100 Shipping in Continental US
- Typically 4-9 business days to receive your hoop (for in stock wall-mount hoops on orders placed Mon-Fri).
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Because of product weight and carton size, our basketball systems must be shipped via ground freight. Expedited shipping is not available.
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a date and time window for delivery (generally a minimum of a 4-hour window).
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be available to accept, unload, inspect and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event of damage, the delivery receipt MUST state the damage before it is signed.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or carrying your item from the truck to your home. Curbside delivery is the norm.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large, therefore we recommend that you have someone to assist you.
- Shipping does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
Phone: (866) 846-7892
or Send a Message