Check out Newsletter 74
How To Develop Players That Can Finish At The Basket
As a coach, I want multi-threat scorers on the floor. This makes a tremendous difference in our offensive attack and our efficiency. Just imagine if you have 2, 3, or maybe even 4 players on the floor that can shoot outside, drive to the basket, and finish in the lane…
3 Simple Plays For A Quick 3-Point Shot
Looking for some simple plays to get a quick 3? Try one of these. These have been very effective for me throughout my career…
Simple Practice Tips To Control Tempo, Decrease Turnovers, and Get Quality Shots
Years ago, I was watching a DePaul game. During a time out, Ray Meyer was telling his team that all they had to do was take care of the ball, run some clock, and get a good shot each time down the floor…
Advanced Post Play Camp With NBA Trainer Don Kelbick
This 2-day camp is for all players that play inside (in the post area). Players get an opportunity to work with an expert when it comes to developing post players. Don Kelbick has provided individual training for more than 14 different NBA players, 50 European and professional players, and hundreds of college basketball players. He’s an expert when it comes to post player development…
Check out this article on social media. It brings up some very good points about the use of social media and how it could affect players and their future. This is a great read for players, parents, and coaches.
We wanted to give you a quick reminder that this is your last chance on the 25% introductory discount for Jim Huber’s Man To Man Defense. The discount ends on Sunday, May 19th.
This DVD set doesn’t just show you how to run the man to man defense, it shows you how to build the defense from the ground up.
We hope this helps and please let us know if you need anything else!
We’re excited to announce that we have released our new 4-DVD set with 2 bonus eBooks on building The Man to Man Defense with Jim Huber.
This doesn’t just show you how to run the man to man defense. It shows you how to build the defense from the ground up.
We’re also having a special 25% introductory discount that ends this week on Sunday, May 19th.
How This Product Is Unique
We strongly believe that this man to man defense DVD is unique to any product out there. Here’s why..
- Learn Exactly How To Teach The Defense To Your Team – Have you ever watched a DVD and thought, “Wow. That’s pretty cool. Everything sounds good. But now what? How do I teach it?” And sometimes you just get paralysis analysis and don’t implement anything. I know that I have!Well, this product will fix that problem for you. This will tell you exactly HOW to teach and develop a great defense.
- Step by Step Process – We show you exactly how to build the defense up. No guesswork!
- All Access Meets Structure – We show you exactly how to build the defense as if you were in a practice setting. That way, you can see the little details that Coach Huber uses: how to discipline, how to correct, and how to progress.At the same time, Coach Jim Huber takes the time to explain why he is teaching everything that he is teaching. And the organization is well-thought out so it is easy for you to follow and navigate.
- More Bonus Resources To Make Your Life Easier – eBooks with checklists and tips! – We also developed bonus eBooks that contains checklists for each stage and step-by-step instructions so you can easily implement this into practice.
- Highly Adaptable – Jim teaches you how to adapt this defense if you’re more athletic or if you’re a slow-footed team. You can easily adjust game to game and even within a game.
If you are serious about developing better players, winning more games, and having a great defense, we think this will be a game changer for you.
It doesn’t matter if you coach 3rd graders or college athletes.
Some wise thoughts on practice habits from a former NBA scout Clarence Gaines, son of the former great basketball coach “Big House” Gaines.
Practice Makes Permanent, Not Perfect – Strive for Perfection, but Don’t be a Prisoner to Perfection
Take a look at our new article and video The Defensive Shell Drill Sucks.
Learn some new perspectives on the shell drill. No matter what side of the fence you are in regards to the shell drill, they actually may surprise you.
Take a look at our NEW article and video Defensive Close Out Fundamentals — 5 Keys to Better Close Outs
Great close outs are VITAL to your defense. Against good offensive teams, you could have at least 5 close outs per possession. 50 possessions in a game and you have at least 250 close outs.
30 games in a year and there is at least 7,500 close outs!