- Sturdy, durable basketball hoop that gives you superior ball performance.
- Adjust rim to any height from 6'8" to 10' - with an easy-to-use crank.
- 72" x 42" regulation backboard - provides responsive rebounding needed for competitive play.
Every component of our hoop is designed to ensure your shots, rebounds, bounces, banks and bricks all behave the same way as with high school, college and NBA baskets.
Simple to Use Crank
Adjust the Hoop From 6'8" - 10'
FREE eBook Bonus: Complete Skill Development Workouts for Your Driveway ($39 Value) - Do this workout 2-3 times a week and your skills will skyrocket. Over 30 driveway drills. For beginner, intermediate and advanced players. This exclusive workout program designed by Breakthrough trainers isnít available anywhere else.
|Size||72" Wide x 42" High x 3/8" Thick|
|Type||Fully tempered glass backboard. Gives the hoop maximum strength to withstand the harshest environments and toughest play.|
|Rim Height Adjustment|
|Size||1-piece 6" square pole ó minimizes shake and vibration.|
|Design||4' extension from pole to backboard ó safe play area.|
|Ground Anchor Hinge System|
|Breakaway Rim Mechanism|
|Back Plate||5" x 5"|
We promise you'll get a sturdy, durable system that'll endure all the dunking, hanging and basketballs your family tosses at our hoop.
If we fail at our promise, we'll replace your system quickly and painlessly.
- Limited* Lifetime Warranty on all components of our in-ground basketball hoops.
- 2-Year Limited* Warranty on the Heavy Duty Breakaway Rim.
* You're covered as long as your system is installed properly and gets normal, intended use.
2 - 3 people can install our basketball hoop without the use of ladders or scaffolds.
The combination of the Hinge System and an Assembly Lock Plate allows complete assembly of the hoop before it is raised upright.
You will have to dig a hole. Yet, at 18" diameter by 48" deep, it's a smaller hole than required for other heavy-duty in-ground systems.
Add 10 to 12 bags of cement or Quikrete around the anchor hinge. When the cement is completely dry (usually after 48 hours), the rest of the system can be assembled without a ladder.
The detailed, yet easy to follow, step-by-step installation instructions will be included with your order.
REMEMBER: Always call your local One-Call system (dial 811) before you dig! They'll mark gas, utility, and other lines that might be below the ground.
We can connect you with local professionals who can install your hoop for you.
Prices range from $375 to $650 per hoop (includes assembly and installation).
These prices assume no rock or hard surface is encountered while digging the hole. They typically include hauling the dirt away.
We'll follow up after you order to connect you with an installer and make sure the process is as smooth and easy as possible.
Phone: (866) 846-7892
or Send a Message
* Shipping rates applicable to the continental United States only. Please call for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and overseas.
$250 $100 Shipping in Continental US
- Typically 4-9 business days to receive your hoop (for in stock in-ground hoops on orders placed Mon-Fri).
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Because of product weight and carton size, our basketball systems must be shipped via ground freight. Expedited shipping is not available.
- The freight company will contact you by phone to schedule a date and time window for delivery (generally a minimum of a 4-hour window).
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be available to accept, unload, inspect and sign for the delivery. In the unlikely event of damage, the delivery receipt MUST state the damage before it is signed.
- The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. Please be aware that the freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading or carrying your item from the truck to your home. Curbside delivery is the norm.
- Your package is likely to be heavy and large, therefore we recommend that you have someone to assist you.
- Shipping does not include removal of cartons or assembly of your basketball system.
Phone: (866) 846-7892
or Send a Message