Rapid Fire Post Moves
This drill emphasizes aggressiveness, footwork, shot-making and conditioning.
- Place a chair on both sides of the foul lane in the low post position, about 4 feet outside the lane. Place a 3rd chair in the middle of the lane, jut below the foul line. Place a ball on each chair (can also be done with 2 balls or 1 ball, depending on players available to rebound).
- Player starts under the basket.
- Player cuts to the left chair, picks up ball and makes a low post move.
- Player cuts to base line then cuts to the middle chair
- Players cuts to middle chair, picks up ball and executes a pivot shot
- Player cuts to baseline and then to the right chair.
- Player picks up ball and executes a low post move.
- Player cuts to baseline and repeats the series.
Related Products & ArticlesHow To Develop High Scoring and Highly Skilled Post Players
Split Post Chair Pivot
What do you think? Let us know by leaving your comments, suggestions, and questions...