(2 Digital Videos, 2 eBooks, 1 Transcript, Audio Interviews)
The Value Point System and 6 Daily Drills
"Danny Miles Secret to Player Motivation and 1,004 Wins!"
Dear Basketball Coach,
How would you like ONE extremely simple coaching evaluation system that does ALL of this for you?
- Helps you win more games, guaranteed!
- Motivates your players all year round (they'll work harder and smarter than ever before - all season long!)
- Gets players to play the "right way"
- Improves your team's defense
- Improves teamwork
- Lowers your team's turnovers
- Improves your team's rebounding
- Improves your team's shooting percentage
- Improves team morale
- Puts a stop to issues with parents about playing time
Danny Miles of Oregon Tech credits the Value Point System as the biggest key to his success as a coach. Some of his coaching accomplishments include...
- 1,004 career wins at the college level
- 2nd most wins of any men's coach in the history of college basketball!!!
- Winning 77% of their games over the last 18 years (491-144)
- 3-time Division II National Champions (2004, 2008, 2012)
- Led Oregon Tech to the national tournament 17 times
- Most tournament wins of any team in NAIA Division II (33 wins)
- 3-time National Coach of the Year
- 4-time Conference All-Sport Coach
- 11-time Conference Coach of the Year
- 2-time Northwest Coach of the Year
- A.T. Slats Gill All-Sports Coach of the Year
- Inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Court coach for the 2011 USA Basketball Men's U19 Junior National Team
We're really excited about sharing this unique system and daily drills with everyone. This system works for all coaches working with 6th graders (11 & 12 year olds), all the way up to the professional level.
It doesn't matter what offense, defense, or style of game you play. It works for all styles of basketball.
You can literally learn and start using this technique in 40 minutes. It's a truly powerful and unique system that we whole heartedly believe in.
What is the Value Point System?
It's a simple statistical formula used in conjunction with simple coaching tactics and practice drills to improve player performance.
The evaluation system was developed by Danny Miles and it's different from most evaluation systems used by today's coaches. Danny created a mathematical formula that computes a player's effectiveness and even has a scale, so you can determine whether a player is playing Poor, Good, Very Good, or Excellent. On your own, this could take many years to develop a similar scale to grade performance.
Another great thing about the Value Point System is that you don't need any high-tech NBA statistical analyses that take forever to calculate and figure out.
At its core, the value point system is a player evaluation formula, but the key is how to implement the formula and use it to your advantage. Danny has not only perfected the formula, but he has also perfected the strategy to use it in games and practices.
Put An End to Arguments with Players and Parents About Playing Time
The Value Point System is a coach's dream because it puts an end to disagreements about playing time. If someone does not agree with your decisions, simply show them the player's rating.
The players will all know why they are not getting playing time. If parents don't like the amount of time their child is getting, just tell them, "All your son or daughter needs to do is raise their VPS score. Here it is right here. If he/she does, then I'll find them minutes."
And if you have a player with a high rating and they're not getting minutes, they probably should be in the game!
Dramatically Improve Player Performance and Provide Constant Motivation
The Value Point System will dramatically improve your players' performance and provide them with constant motivation.
The VPS ensures that your players are focusing on the right things. It's an incredible player development tool. It provides constant feedback and makes it super easy to change bad habits and encourage good ones.
If Your Competition Uses the Value Point System, They Will Have a Serious Advantage Over You
After viewing the video it is clear to us that the coaches using this system will have a distinct advantage. I think the biggest reason is because it improves almost "ALL" aspects play. It improves offense, reduces turnovers, reduces fouling, improves shooting percentage, improves defense, keeps players focused, improves teamwork, and so on.
I really can't think of one single thing that can have a bigger impact on your team than the Value Point System. It will give you an incredible advantage over the competition.
What Age Levels Should Use The Value Point System?
Coach Miles has an unbelievable system at Oregon Tech. We believe that every coach at the high school, college, or pro level should utilize this in some way.
For advanced youth coaches and middle school coaches (11, 12, 13, & 14 year olds), the Value Point System can be used as a motivational tool to get your players to be complete, team players. The system rewards the great defenders, rebounders, passers, & hustle players. It only rewards scorers that take efficient shots. Best of all, it will show the ball hog how they are hurting the team. You know the kid who thinks that all that matters is scoring 20 points per game even if it takes 30 shots.
Here's What You Get in the Value Point System42 Minute Online Video Explaining the Entire System and Demonstrating the Drills
In the video, Danny Miles tells you exactly how to implement the Value Point System and use it effectively.
You will learn about how to motivate players, scout your competition, determine playing time, keep stats, and make adjustments for your team.
6 Favorite Drills Used for 32-50 Minutes in Every Practice
In the video, you'll also get Danny Miles' 6 favorite drills that they run every single day in practice. These are the drills that have had the biggest impact on their success, wins, and value point score. Coach Miles literally runs these 6 drills for 32-50 minutes in EVERY SINGLE PRACTICE. That's how important they are to his success.
The online video is broken down into the following chapters:
- Value Point System - Introduction
- The Formula & Scale
- NBA Value Points
- Oregon Tech Value Points
- Scouting Opponents
- No Garbage Time
- Top 6 Daily Drills
- How To Pick Starters
- Adjustments for Women
- Adjustments for Middle School & High School Teams
- Questions & Answers with Danny Miles
Bonus #1 - 49 Page PDF eBook with Diagrams, Formula, and Reference ($20 Value)
As a bonus, we have included a 49 page PDF ebook that includes diagrams of all the drills, explanation of the value point formula, questions and answers, and the process.
You'll find this PDF ebook extremely beneficial to use as a reference. This by no means replaces the video, because you need to see the drills in action and see how Danny implements the system, but you'll find this PDF ebook really handy to use as a reference.
Here's the table of contents:
- Page 5 - About Coach Danny Miles
- Page 7 - The Value Point System Formula & Scale
- Page 7 - Statistics Needed to Calculate Value Points
- Page 8 - The Formula
- Page 8 - The Process
- Page 10 - The Scale
- Page 11 - Adjusted Scale for Women and High School Teams
- Page 11 - Modifying the System
- Page 13 - NBA Players and the Value Point System
- Page 14 - Oregon Tech Players and the Value Point System
- Page 16 - Scouting Opponents with the Value Point System
- Page 18 - Implementing the Value Point System
- Page 21 - 6 Daily Drills
- Page 42 - Question & Answer With Danny Miles
Bonus # 2 - 34 Minute Video Clinic On Offense and Fast Break ($30 Value)
- How to implement the high-scoring Oregon Tech fast break.
- How to lower your teams' turnovers in half court offense (yet still score lots of points).
- How to lower your teams' turnovers in fast break transition offense (yet still score lots of points).
- Quick-hitter set plays out of transition offense.
- How to wear down your opponent.
- How to get more rebounds out of transition.
- Motion offense breakdown drill to improve movement, footwork, and scoring ability.
- Drills to improve your transition offense and score more points.
- How to run the lanes properly and maximize scoring opportunities.
Bonus #3 - 60 Minute Audio Interview and Transcript ($15 Value)
In the audio recording you will learn:
- Danny Miles' 6 biggest secrets to success and winning over 1,000 games.
- How to develop a winning attitude and improve team morale.
- How to consistently get MORE POSSESSIONS (SHOTS) than your opponent.
- How to maximize your players' performance and get the most from their abilities.
- 6 little known tips to develop a winning attitude in your program.
- How you can relentlessly wear down the opponents & score more points.
- Keys to subbing players effectively.
- Keys to an effective fastbreak and transition offense.
- Keys to the Oregon Tech motion offense.
- 7 of their keys to great rebounding and how they consistently out-rebound the other team.
- 6 easy ways to reduce your teams' turnovers.
- Common coaching mistakes.
- Youth coaching tips.
- 6 keys to defense and reducing the fouls you commit.
Bonus #4 - PDF / eBook Downloads ($20 Value)
To supplement the audio interview, you'll receive a 25 page PDF transcript of the entire audio interview. You'll also receive a 14 page PDF eBook that was developed from the audio interview. It's a useful guide for reference and to build upon the tips on the audio interview.
Bonus #5 - Diagrams & Video Clips of Drills and Plays ($10 Value)
In the clinic, you'll get diagrams and written instructions for all the drills and plays that Danny covers in the audio and video. These are some of Danny's favorite drills and plays. The videos also allow you to easily navigate to a specific part of the clinic video.
Sample Video Clip
How Much Does it Cost?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Breakthrough Basketball, LLC.