Get Fewer Blocked Shots With This Lay Up Tip (And Drill Progressions)
This is a video clip from Next Level Finishing Moves with Jim Huber.
In the clip, Jim Huber discusses a finishing move and lay up tip that will make your players very unpredictable and hard to block.
Fewer blocks typically lead to more points for your team.
Take a look.
Who is Jim Huber?
For those of you who are new to Breakthrough Basketball, here is a little bit about Jim Huber.
Jim Huber has developed and coached some of the best players in the world including current NBA players and elite players that attended some of the best college programs in the nation such as Duke and Kentucky.
Some of Coach Jim Huber's coaching credentials include:
- Over 20 years of basketball coaching experience at the youth, high school, and college levels.
- Coached a team to a 1st place finish at the 2013 Nike Global Challenge.
- Coached at the Nike Elite 100 Camp which selects the top 100 high school players.
- #1 Team Defense at 2013 Nike EYBL which has the top 40 Nike High School teams from North America and consists of 18 regular season games. Qualified for 2013 Nike Peach Jam.
- Has been a head coach for Mokan Basketball. Mokan is a direct Nike sponsor program. In 2012 when Coach Huber was Director of Basketball Operations, Mokan reached the Final Four at the Peach Jam, which only selects the top 24 teams from the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL).
- 45 Championships, 13 Runner-up Finishes, and 26 Final Four Finishes at regional and national tournaments since 2004.
- 42 Collegiate players and 22 at Division 1 level.
What do you think? Let us know by leaving your comments, suggestions, and questions...