Online Video Production Manager- No Longer Accepting Applications
We're looking for someone to manage the development of instructional basketball videos.
- Friendly, honest, & ethical
- Must have basketball coaching experience and strong understanding of the game
- Passionate about basketball, sports, and positive coaching
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Able to travel to video shoot locations as needed (1-4 days for each shoot, 5-10 times each year)
- Able to manage multiple projects, writers, and video editors (editing experience is not required... only the ability to manage people)
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail... so you can communicate with editors and produce exceptional videos
- Flexible hours -- you choose your hours and work from home
- Fun environment where you can learn about and be involved with sports and basketball
- Positive culture that focuses on customer service, honesty, ethics, and a desire to "do the right thing"
- Small and stable business where you can make a direct impact on the growth and success of the company
- Opportunity to learn, grow & take on continual challenges
This is a work from home position with some travel involved. Must live in the United States for ease of travel to various video shoot locations.
Employment Type: Full time
Compensation rate is commensurate.
If you're interested in joining our team, please read the following instructions closely and apply below.
Instructions: Include your cover letter, resume, and a 100-125 word describing your basketball knowledge and experience.