2 Ball Pass / 2 Man Shot Basketball Drill
This drill is from our Offseason Workout product coming out very soon.
This advanced drill challenges a player's ball handling ability while working on their shot.
- Player 1 has 2 balls and dribbles both balls to the chair.
- Player 2 cuts from the corner to the wing.
- Player makes 1 hand push pass to Player 2 on the wing.
- With the other ball, Player 1 does a 1 dribble crossover and shoots the ball.
- Player 2 shoots a jump shot.
Related Products & ArticlesAttack & Counter Workouts - Shooting, Ball Handling, Guard Play, Post Play, and More
Ballhandling Drill: Two Up, Two Back
What do you think? Let us know by leaving your comments, suggestions, and questions...