"Beating the Zone - 75 Set Plays to Score Against Zone Defense"
We're excited to announce our eBook that gives you a variety of ways to attack and beat any zone defense.
The eBook is logically organized and packed with a variety of plays -- so that no matter what type of team you have, it will give you new and better ways to beat the zone...
If you have shooters, you'll get plays for shooters. If you have good ball-handlers, you'll get plays to attack with your ball-handlers. If you have post players, you'll get plays to exploit the post.
You will even learn how to adjust the plays to fit YOUR specific needs and your personnel. This eBook is very unique in the organization and thoroughness in which we present you the plays.
We believe this will be a valuable tool you can reference and use for MANY years to come.
What You GetThe eBook provides you with...
- 2-3 zone plays
- 1-2-2 zone plays
- 1-3-1 zone plays
- Baseline Out of Bounds Zone Plays (BLOBs)
- And multi-purpose zone plays
Whether you use motion or patterned offense, these plays can flow right into your offense. You get a variety of sets and entries. No matter what offense you use, these set plays will help you score more points against zone.
You can use these plays...
- after time outs
- at the beginning of games (right after the tip off)
- at end of games
- when you really need a basket
- when your offense is stagnant
- after your secondary break
- when you want a specific player to take a shot
How to Exploit the Weakness of Zone Defenses and Disrupt Zone ResponsibilitiesBy the time you finish reading this eBook, you will look forward to playing against zone defense and actually like playing against them -- because you will learn how to exploit the weaknesses of zone defense and how to disrupt zone defender responsibilities.
One of the best things about playing against zone defense is that you know ahead of time where the defenders will be and which area they are responsible for. So now with the help of this eBook, you can exploit those responsibilities, and easily score against zone defenses. You can even use the plays to put your best offensive players against their worst defensive players (because you know exactly where those defenders will be and what area they are responsible for).
New Ideas for Running Zone PlaysWith over 75 plays and countless variations, the eBook will give you dozens of new ideas for running plays. The plays are organized and written in a fashion to open your eyes to a variety of effective options so you can even design your own plays to fit your personnel, offense, and situation.
By having all these plays neatly organized in one place, it will make it easy for you to choose the play best suited for your personnel and possibly give you ideas to design your own play based on your team. As you read the eBook you'll see that the plays we have are very effective, but by showing you a few variations you'll immediately see how you can make small adjustments to make them even more effective with your specific personnel and player strengths.
Table of ContentsHere's what you'll find in the 96 page eBook:
Part 1 - Using Set Plays to Attack a Zone
Part 2 - How to Choose the Right Plays for Your Team
Part 3 - 16 Tips For Running Effective Set Plays
Part 4 - The Key to Using Set Plays Against a Zone
Part 5 - Changing Formations to Fit Your Offense
Part 6 - Using "Variations" To Save Time
Double Series Against Zone
- Double vs 2-3 Zone
- Double vs 1-2-2 Zone
- Double vs 1-3-1 Defense
- Double High Flash - Disguise Option 1
- Double Fake Ball Screen - Disguise Option 2
- Double for Point - Disguise Option 3
- Double Stack - Disguise Option 4
- Double Opposite - Disguise Option 5
- Double to Short Corner - Variation Play 1
- Double Lob - Variation Play 2
- Double Pin Down - Variation Play 3
Ball Screen Plays Against Zone
- Ball Screen vs 2-3 Zone
- Ball Screen vs 1-2-2 Zone
- Ball Screen vs 1-3-1 Zone
- Ball Screen Circle - Variation 1
- Ball Screen from High Post - Variation 2
- Ball Screen Shallow - Variation 3
- Ball Screen Chop - Variation 4
- Ball Screen Dive - Variation 5
- Ball Screen Continuity - Variation 6
- Ball Screen One Four - Variation 7
- Ball Screen Out - Variation 8
Lob Plays Against Zone
- Backside Lob
- Backside Lob from Wing
- Backside Lob from Skip
- Backside Lob Variations
- UNC Lob 1
- UNC Lob 2
- Seal and Lob 1
- Seal and Lob 2
- Double Stack Lob
- Fake Shot Lob
- Lob to Post
- Strong Side Lob
- Continuity Lob
- 1-3-1 Lob
- 1-3-1 Lob 2
- Using the Lob Plays
Three Point Zone Plays
- Wing Step In
- Point Step In
- Corner Step In
- Screens for Three
- Loop for Three
- Flare for Three
- Baseline Reverse
- Corner Three
- Double Baseline Three
- Stack for Three
- Using the Three Point Plays
10 Quick Hitter Zone Plays
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 1
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 2
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 3
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 1
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 2
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 3
- Quick Hitter in the Post 1
- Quick Hitter in the Post 2
- Quick Hitter in the Post 3
- Quick Hitter in the Post 4
- More Quick Hitters
10 More Zone Plays
- Top and Corner Entry
- Flare Reversal
- High Post Screen
- Outside Pin
- Triple Threat
- Lay Up Reversal
- 1-3-1 Quick Hitter
- Double Stack Continuity
- 1-3-1 Slide
- Triple Screen
10 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays vs Zone
- UOB for Three
- Stack for Lob
- Stack for Lob 2 (Variation)
- Box Screen
- Box Corners
- Box Bait
- Stack 1
- Stack 2
- Line 1
- Line 2
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.