"Basketball Rebounding eBooks -- How to Develop a Dominant Rebounding Team that Wins the War on the Boards!"
Why is Rebounding SO Important?Most coaches know that rebounding is pretty important, but unless you really stop to think about it, you probably don't realize how incredibly important rebounding truly is!
Simply put, great rebounding wins games! There is a direct correlation between rebounding and winning.
Take a moment to consider these 5 profound impacts that excellent rebounding will have on your team:
- Excellent rebounding will give your team more chances to score and give your opponent fewer chances to score. Just one offensive rebound could literally give your team as much as a 6 point swing! This is because you get an extra shot (could be up to 3 points) and you take one opportunity away from your opponent (could be up to 3 points). That's a 6 point swing in your favor.
- Excellent rebounding will improve your team's shooting percentage. Many times, offensive rebounds are put-backs from close in. These are high percentage shots that usually go in. Plus, a defensive rebound ending in a good outlet pass can allow for a fast break score before the opposing team can even set up their defense. Many times, these are easy high percentage shots.
- Excellent rebounding will lower your opponents shooting percentage. By cleaning up the boards, you stop the other team from getting out and running consistently. You also take away easy put backs on the offensive end.
- Excellent rebounding will get you to the free throw line more often and can get your opponent in foul trouble. How many times do you see a fouling situation occur on an offensive rebound put back?
- Excellent rebounding usually means your team has more heart -- and better defense. If your team has more heart, then it is probably going to spill over to the defensive end of the court.
Bottom line, good rebounding teams usually get more possessions than their opponents. Which means you have more opportunities to score, while your opponents have less.
Every great play often starts with a REBOUND. If you're good at rebounding, your team's shooting percentage will go up.
Of all the uncertainties that exist in the game of basketball, there is one thing that you can always be sure of; no matter how talented of a player you are, or how great your coaching is SHOTS WILL BE MISSED.
What's included in the Basketball Rebounding eBook?
The first eBook is 54 pages and explains all the fundamentals, strategies, and tips. It also includes a step-by-step guide that shows you exactly how to develop a great rebounding team.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in the first eBook:
- The 8 Keys to Develop a Dominant Rebounding Team!
- Rebounding Fundamentals and Techniques (Includes Photos That Show the Techniques)
- 10 Common Rebounding Mistakes Made by Coaches and Players
- How to Make Your Players More Aggressive and Attack the Boards
- How to Track Rebounding Stats (And Why Most Coaches Do It WRONG!)
- How to Get More Offensive Rebounds
- How to Develop the Right Rebounding "Mentality"
- 18 Killer Rebounding Tips and Tricks
- 3 Tricks to "Beat the Box Out" and Get More Offensive Boards
- Foul Shot Rebounding Plays (TIP: Extra Rebounds/Points are For the Taking at the Free Throw Line!)
- Step by Step Guide for Coaches: How to Develop a Dominant Rebounding Team
- Defensive Rebounding Techniques and Fundamentals
- Offensive Rebounding Techniques and Fundamentals
53 Basketball Rebounding Drills
Most of the drills develop a variety of rebounding skills, so we have labeled each drill with the following codes:
Y = Youth
AG = Aggression
TH = Timing and Getting Hands Up
BX = Boxing out
SC = Securing / Chinning the Ball
OT = Outlet
BB = Beating the Box Out (Swim, Spin, etc)
CA = Conditioning / Athletic Development
OP = Offensive Put Backs
TP = Tipping
To view a detailed table of contents and see exactly what's included, check out the sample excerpt found below.
WARNING for Youth Coaches
We do NOT think winning is important at the youth level. And youth coaches should not spend a large amount of time on rebounding (especially the younger kids). Your time is limited and we believe you should work on more important things like shooting skills, passing, ballhandling, footwork, motion offense concepts, man to man defense, and other player development fundamentals.
As kids get older, rebounding can be emphasized. This eBook is intended for competitive middle school, high school, and college coaches.
It's great if you want to pick up the books and learn from them, but we don't suggest you apply all of the techniques. It would be counter productive for youth teams. If you have any questions, let us know. We're here to help.
Sample Excerpts from the First eBook
Sample Excerpts from the Second (Rebounding Drills) eBook
If you have questions about what's included, just let us know.
How Much Does it Cost?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Breakthrough Basketball, LLC.