"How to Make Basketball Practice FUN and Enjoyable -- Tips, Tactics, Advice, and 60 Fun Basketball Drills for Youth Coaches"
Dear Basketball Coach,
Why would you want "FUN" basketball drills?
You probably know part of the answer but you might not know how FUN practices can dramatically affect you and your players for the better...
What are the benefits of making practice and drills fun?
- Your players will work and play harder.
- Your players will be more enthusiastic.
- Your players will learn to enjoy fitness oriented activities and get in better condition.
- Your players will give you more respect.
- Your player's attitudes will improve.
- Your players will learn to love the game of basketball.
- Your player's confidence will improve.
- Your player's skills will improve.
- Your player's focus will improve.
- You'll get more done because practice is more efficient.
- You will have more fun and enjoy coaching even more.
- You'll win more games.
Let's face it...
Young basketball players are there to have FUN!
But unfortunately most basketball skill drills are monotonous and boring. And young players DO NOT want yelled at by drill sergeants to keep them on task!
The frustrating problem is that good youth coaches want the best of BOTH worlds...
- You want your players to have fun.
- And you want your players to improve their skills and learn the game of basketball.
This is a CONSTANT battle that ALL youth coaches face.
So how do you keep things fun yet still develop skills and help your players improve?
We don't have a magic pill for you. The truth is that it's not always easy to be a GREAT coach...
But we have compiled an eBook with TIPS, TACTICS, ADVICE, and 60 FUN DRILLS that will most definitely help you get the best of both worlds.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in our latest eBook:
- 10 tips to structure practices that are fun and fast paced.
- How to GRAB and HOLD your players attention without yelling at them.
- How to get your players to really enjoy the game of basketball and remember youth basketball as a very happy experience!
- How to teach fundamental skills and keep things fun.
- How to keep practice organized and under control.
- Tricks to keep your players on their best behavior and under control.
- Tips to keep your practice fast paced and efficient.
- How to get more done in practice and keep things fast paced (without going crazy).
- 8 surefire ways to make ordinary drills FUN - don't stop with the drills we have presented for you.
- How to help your players to develop skills faster.
- How to handle the short attention span of young players and keep their attention.
- How to improve your team's confidence.
- How to earn your players respect and turn their basketball experience into a positive event.
- How to make your players feel successful.
- How to motivate your players.
Here are the 60 Fun Youth Basketball Drills and Games that we have Included in the eBook
Every drill has a unique twist to make it fun for young players. None of the drills are boring!
Almost ALL the drills in the eBook are multi-facet and incorporate a variety of skills. So it's hard to categorize them. To make things easier, we labeled each drill so you can quickly see which skills they develop. Here are the labels we used:
BH=Ball Handling / Dribbling
We then organized the basketball drills into the following basic sections:
- 17 fun ballhandling drills
- 14 fun shooting drills
- 14 fun passing drills
- 17 fun offense/defense drills
Sample of the eBook and Drills
If you have questions about what's included, just let us know.
How Much Does it Cost?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.