Side Out of Bounds Play: Slice
SummaryThis sideline inbound play can get your best shooter a wide open jump shot. This redirection play is meant to be run against man to man defense.
Personnel1 – PG
2 – Shooter
3 – Inbounder, secondary shooter
4 – Big Forward
5 - Post
- Player 4 backscreens for 1.
- Player 3 inbounds over the top to 1. The other option is to inbounds to player 4 then pass to 1.
- Player 2 and 5 double screen for 3.
3 cuts off screen to corner.
- Player 1 looks to 3 (this is an option but not the primary option of the play).
4 sets a double screen with 5.
- 2 cuts off 5/4 double screen for primary shot.