- The play starts with:
1 at the top of the key with the ball.
2 on the right block.
3 on the left wing.
4 in the left corner.
5 in the right elbow area.
- The play is initiated by 5 cutting to the 3-point area.
- 1 passes to 5 on the wing.
- After the pass..
1 follows the pass and goes to the right wing.
(Option: Execute a dribble handoff between 5 & 1.)
3 & 4 set a double screen for 2.
2 curls around the double screen to the corner.
- 5 passes to 2 for an outside shot.
- If the defenders cheat over the screen to defend 2's shot..
3 & 4 slip the screen an open up to the ball.
- 5 passes to the open player.
What do you think? Let us know by leaving your comments, suggestions, and questions...