Basketball Play - Houston Rockets Box Set - Big Man
- The play begins in a box set with the post players on the top.
- 4 & 5 set staggered ball screens for 1.
- 2 & 3 set position themselves to set staggered back screens for 5.
- 1 looks to pass the ball to 5.
- If 5 is not open underneath the basket, 4 sets a screen in the middle of the lane for 3. 3 cuts to the top of the key.
- 2 cuts to the wing.
- Option 1 - 4 opens up to the middle after the screen set for 3.
- Option 2 - Afer the pass from 1 to 3, 4 sets a high ball screen.
- Option 3 - On the ball reversal, 4 sets a screen for 5.
Related Products & ArticlesHow to Develop a High Scoring Motion Offense
Set Play: Rolling
16 Tips for Running Effective Basketball Plays
What do you think? Let us know by leaving your comments, suggestions, and questions...