All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2015, 09:16 

I'm a first year Frosh assistant (HS boys) and wanted to get something small for my HC, as well as our Varsity coaches that have brought me into the program this year. Any ideas on gifts that you guys have given/received in the past? I'd prefer to get them something inexpensive, practical, useful- and nothing too over-the-top or hokey.
Thanks!

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2015, 09:26 
Site Admin

I have received money, gift cards, hand made gifts, etc. The money was pretty nice. :) But one team gave me a framed picture of the team with all the players signatures using a fancy marker. I thought that was a pretty good gift and they did a good job with it.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2015, 10:59 

Gift cards are pretty common. The best gifts I've received are photos of the team. Something a coach can put on his bookshelf or hang on the wall. Personalized coffee mug with something meaningful about the team or school. Same with a personalized shirt.

If you're trying to get gifts for all the coaches, that can get a bit steep on the $ side. Pooling the money from all the levels can get you a better gift for all the coaches.