All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2013, 17:13 

Capturing the statistics of actions during a game can provide the coach with a tool to identify the strengths and weaknesses of individual players and the team. This allows the coach to concentrate on weaknesses and using the strengths of players and the team when planning team tactics and suitable plays. Collection for the stats can be done by an assistant coach or a willing parent and then entered into the workbook. It works out a range of totals , averages and efficiency figures for the players and the team along with a VP (value point) feature to aid in assessing a player's performance during games. A copy of the file for the workbook can be obtained by sending me an email at bobbywonkenobe@ymail.com

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2014, 07:51 

I obtained a copy of this workbook last year and I absolutely love it.

I was in the process of creating my own version of this until I stumbled across Bobby. I'm now in my second season of using this to keep our stats.

I highly recommend.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2014, 08:20 

Hi Coach
I am pleased to hear that you have found one of my stats workbooks useful.
I hope that you have visited the website, address in a previous post, to find out if there is another stats workbook that better meets your needs. Since you have now used your workbook for a complete season, are there minor changes that I can make to the workbook that will improve its usefulness to you or suggest any additional features that could be included in future workbooks? If so please let me know.
Best wishes for a successful season
Bobby