Ryan Thomas Camps
Who is Ryan Thomas?
After a strong high school basketball career, Ryan earned a scholarship to play college basketball at Concordia University where he played for 2 years before transferring to finish his college basketball career at Central Michigan University.
Coach Thomas has over 15 years of experience coaching at multiple levels (youth, AAU, YBOA, and High School). Through his dedication, leadership, innovation and tireless work ethic Thomas has become a sought after skills trainer. As a skills trainer he has helped mold thousands of young people around the country developing their game.
Here is a brief overview of Coach Thomas' coaching credentials:
- Owner of HoopGrind Basketball - Basketball Development Program
- Athletic Director & Associate Head Basketball Coach at Impact Christian Academy
- Trained and developed many college and professional players
- Currently trains players from youth to professional level
- 2016-Present Associate Head Coach / Athletic Director Impact Christian Academy
- 2011-2015 Assistant coach at Edward H. White High School - Jacksonville Florida (6A)
- Multiple top 5 FHSAA state rankings
- Multiple District Championships
- 1 FHSAA Final Four appearance
|Date||Location||Type||Age Level||Player Limit|
|June 8-10||Jacksonville, FL||Essential Skills||3rd - 8th||60 Players|
|June 15-17||Winter Haven, FL||Shooting & Ball Handling||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|June 22-24||Hoover, AL||Elite Skills & Playmaking||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|July 6-8||Gainesville, FL||Ball Handling and Scoring Skills||3rd - 8th||60 Players|
|July 23-25||Jacksonville, FL||Shooting||5th - 10th||60 Players|