Ryan Thomas Camps
Who is Ryan Thomas?
After a strong high school basketball career, Ryan earned a scholarship to play college basketball at Concordia University where he played for 2 years before transferring to finish his college basketball career at Central Michigan University.
Coach Thomas has over 13 years of experience coaching at multiple levels (youth, AAU, YBOA, and High School). Through his dedication, leadership, innovation and tireless work ethic Thomas has become a sought after skills trainer. As a skills trainer he has helped mold thousands of young people around the country developing their game.
Here is a brief overview of Coach Thomas' coaching credentials:
Owner of HoopGrind Basketball - Basketball Development Program
o Trained and developed many college and professional players
o Currently trains players from youth to professional level
- 2016-Present Associate Head Coach / Athletic Director Impact Christian Academy
- 2011-2015 Assistant coach at Edward H. White High School - Jacksonville Florida (6A)
- Multiple top 5 FHSAA state rankings
- Multiple District Championships
- 1 FHSAA Final Four appearance
- Coach Thomas began working for Breakthrough Basketball as a lead assistant in 2015
|Date||Location||Type||Age Level||Player Limit|
|March 13-15||Tampa, FL||Shooting Ballhandling||5th - 12th||40 Players|
|June 2-4||Winter Haven, FL||Shooting Camp||5th - 12th||60 Players|
|June 23-25||Gatlinburg, TN||Elite Guard Camp||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|June 30 - July 2||Boston, MA||Elite Guard Camp||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|July 17-19||Spartanburg, SC||Elite Guard Camp||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|August 7-9||Tampa, FL||Elite Youth Scoring||4th - 9th||60 Players|