Darnell Ford Camps
Who is Darnell Ford?Coach Ford has been working Breakthrough Basketball camps for the last four years. Darnell brings many years of experience including:
- 4 years Assistant Women’s Varsity Basketball Coach where he was the head of development and helped them to conference and district championships.
- 10+ years AAU/TRAVEL Basketball Head Coach for multiple teams, 4th - 12th grade boys & girls.
- 10+ years Skill Development Coach where he coached over 1,000 student athletes, 3 McDonald All - American nominees, and ten 1,000+ scorers. Coach Ford has had over 30 players go on to play at various levels of collegiate basketball.
- 4+ years Point 3 Basketball Alpha Trainer. This is an exclusive group as there are only 27 Alpha Trainers in the world.
- 8+ years Tournament, Camp, & Clinic Director
|Date||Location||Type||Age Level||Player Limit|
|April 17-19||Pittsburgh, PA||Shooting Camp||5th - 12th||Closed|
|June 23-25||Hampton, NH||Elite Youth Scoring||4th - 9th||30 Players|
|June 30 - July 2||State College, PA||Elite Youth Scoring||4th - 9th||40 Players|
|August 4-6||Boston, MA||Shooting Ballhandling||5th - 12th||30 Players|
|August 11-13||Hampton, NH||Shooting Camp||5th - 12th||70 Players|
|August 14-16||Portland, ME||Elite Youth Scoring||4th - 9th||35 Players|
|September 26-27||Scranton, PA||Shooting Camp||5th - 12th||55 Players|