Darnell Ford Camps
Who is Darnell Ford?Coach Ford has been working Breakthrough Basketball camps for the last four years. Darnell brings many years of experience including:
- 4 years Assistant Women’s Varsity Basketball Coach where he was the head of development and helped them to conference and district championships.
- 10+ years AAU/TRAVEL Basketball Head Coach for multiple teams, 4th - 12th grade boys & girls.
- 10+ years Skill Development Coach where he coached over 1,000 student athletes, 3 McDonald All - American nominees, and ten 1,000+ scorers. Coach Ford has had over 30 players go on to play at various levels of collegiate basketball.
- 4+ years Point 3 Basketball Alpha Trainer. This is an exclusive group as there are only 27 Alpha Trainers in the world.
- 8+ years Tournament, Camp, & Clinic Director
|Date||Location||Type||Age Level||Player Limit|
|April 9-11||Rochester, NY||Shooting Camp||5th - 10th||60 Players|
|May 1-2||Scranton, PA||Shooting Camp||5th - 10th||60 Players|
|June 22-24||Hampton, NH||SBF1||3rd - 8th||60 Players|
|June 29 - July 1||State College, PA||Essential Skills||3rd - 8th||60 Players|
|July 23-25||St. Bonaventure, NY||Shooting Ballhandling||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|August 3-5||Hampton, NH||Elite Guard Camp||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|August 10-12||State College, PA||Elite Guard Camp||7th - 12th||60 Players|