BJ Watson Camps
Who is BJ Watson?
Coach Watson is entering his first year at Central Pointe Post Grad in Orlando, Florida as the Head Men's Basketball Coach. Central Pointe Post Grad is one of the top post graduate programs in the country.
BJ spent 5 years as an Assistant Coach for Park University where he graduated in 2017 after playing three years for the school.
Park University Men's Basketball Accomplishments:
- Participated in The National Tournament (2016 & 2017)
- 3rd Team All-AMC Conference (2016)
- 1st Team All-AMC Conference (2017)
- Honorable Mention All-American (2017)
- BJ has been a demonstrator for multiple skill development videos for Breakthrough Basketball
- Coach Watson was a 9th & 11th grade coach for Warrior Hoops where he organized and implemented practice plans, plays, along with team and parent meetings
- During his college playing career he was a camp instructor for K - 8th grade groups to teach the essential fundamental skills on the court, as well as the importance of being a good person off
|Date||Location||Type||Age Level||Player Limit|
|April 9-10||Olathe, KS||Shooting & Offensive Skills||5th - 10th||60 Players|
|April 29-May 1||Cedar Rapids, IA||Shooting & Offensive Skills||5th - 10th||50 Players|
|June 7-10||Lake Crystal, MN||Ball Handling and Scoring Skills||3rd - 8th||40 Players|
|July 12-14||Wichita, KS||Elite Skills & Playmaking||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|August 5-7||Pasco, WA||Elite Skills & Playmaking||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|June 12-14||Fort Pierce, FL||Elite Skills & Playmaking||7th - 12th||60 Players|
|July 6-8||Gainesville, FL||Ball Handling and Scoring Skills||3rd - 8th||60 Players|