3 on 3 Basketball Tournaments & Leagues
As player development coaches, we're a big fans of 3 on 3 basketball. We think it's awesome for skill development at all age levels because...
- You get MORE touches on the ball (you're only sharing it with 5 players instead of 9). Six passes is an average possession in 3on3, meaning each player will have the ball at least TWICE every possession.
- You have more space to try new moves and practice new skills.
- Your defensive footwork and agility gets challenged because you have to cover more distance with fewer players on the court.
- You IMPROVE passing, dribbling, shooting, cutting, spacing, rebounding and defense.
- All players have equal opportunity to make plays and help their team win.
Since it can be difficult for coaches to find 3on3 games and tournaments, we compiled a list of tournaments for you.
Find 3 on 3 Tournaments by State
If you know of a 3on3 tournament that's not listed on this site, please add it here.