3 on 3 Basketball Tournaments & Leagues
As player development coaches, we're a big fans of 3 on 3 basketball. We think it's awesome for skill development at all age levels because...
- You get MORE touches on the ball (you're only sharing it with 5 players instead of 9). Six passes is an average possession in 3on3, meaning each player will have the ball at least TWICE every possession.
- You have more space to try new moves and practice new skills.
- Your defensive footwork and agility gets challenged because you have to cover more distance with fewer players on the court.
- You IMPROVE passing, dribbling, shooting, cutting, spacing, rebounding and defense.
- All players have equal opportunity to make plays and help their team win.
Since it can be difficult for coaches to find 3on3 games and tournaments, we compiled a list of tournaments for you.
Find 3 on 3 Tournaments by State
If you know of a 3on3 tournament that's not listed on this site, please add it here.
Get Notified About New 3on3 Tournaments in Your areaTo get notified about new 3on3 tournaments in your area, enter your name and email address below:
5 on 5 Basketball Tournaments