Inbounds Play (Under the Basket): Post 1
SummaryThis inbounds play can get you easy baskets by isolating your post player under the basket. This play is meant to be run against man to man defense.
Personnel1 – PG
2 – Big guard
3 – Shooter
4 – Front court player
5 – Best post up player
- Player 4 screens across the lane for Player 1.
- Player 1 cuts to side.
- Player 5 screens, only as far as the basket.
- Player 3 cuts, as wide as possible.
- The purpose for these cuts is to clear out the lane and allow 5 to seal on his screen.
- Player 2 looks to inbound to Player 5.
- If he can't find Player 5, Player 2 inbounds to Player 3.
- Player 5 holds his screen under the basket.
- 3 passes to Player 5.