- Form a line of 3 people next to each other.
- They should be about 4 to 5 feet apart.
- Have a 4th player stand about 12 to 15 ft away facing the other 3 players.
- Player 4 starts out with a ball & Player 1 also has a ball.
- Player 4 passes the ball to Player 3.
- After Player 4 has released the ball, Player 1 passes the ball to Player 4.
- Player 4 then passes the ball to Player 2, and simultaneously, Player 3 passes it to Player 4.
- Then Player 4 passes the ball to Player 1. Simultaneously, Player 2 passes the ball to Player 4.
- Then return to the position you were in step 1. Repeat the Process Over and Over.