- Single passer should not stand in one spot. He should move up and down at face the player he is passing to.
- Be sure player catches the ball before he tries to throw a pass.
- Single passer must keep his head moving between receiving the pass and the next receiver.
- Everyone must give a pass that can be caught or balls will be flying all over.
- You want to do this drill as quickly as possible without sacrificing accuracy. It really improves hand-eye coordination and the amount of time it takes a player to a make a pass. Players really want to focus on doing quick SNAP-passes.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them below...