Q & A Forum
Experienced coaches are ready to answer your basketball questions! Visit our forum
Coaching Basketball: 8 Simple Ways to Earn Your Player's Trust- By Jeff Haefner
1. Look them in the eye when you speak.
2. Listen to them and be empathetic.
3. Communicate your expectations clearly.
4. Follow-through on your promises.
5. Be honest.
6. Make sure they're having fun whether they're winning or losing.
7. Fulfill your commitment as their coach and teach them to be better players.
8. Remember that your goal is to make a difference in their lives, not win the national championship.
See, I told you it was simple. :)