All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 28 Jan 2015, 21:34 

Is there a way to see when a player was in or out of the game or to see who was in when an event happened, such as 2 pts by other team?

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2015, 21:39 

In Reports, there is a report called Play by Play. This report shows all statistics in chronological order, including when players entered and exited the game.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 07:53 

I tried that, but the substitutions aren't on it. Is there a setting that I am missing?

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 09:34 

Make sure you start the clock at the beginning of the game. That will put the starters into the play by play. Also, you are looking for stats that say "Player entered game" or Player exited game".

You should also be able to see the same stats in the Play by Play window on the left center of the Track Stats screen.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 10:48 

I wasn't tracking the time played. Is that the only way to see when a player entered? I'm not interested in time, just who is in when a certain action happened. My play by play on the side shows opponent missed foul shot, offensive rebound and then 2 pt made. I would like to know who was on the court at that time.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 10:59 

You shouldn't have to track playing time to see substitutions in Play by Play, but it doesn't hurt to turn it on. You do have to start the clock to see the starting players.

Just to be clear, there is no way to look at a specific stat on the Play by Play in Track Stats and see a list of who was in the game at that time. The only way to find that out is to print or view the Play by Play report and look at who has entered and exited the game and figure out who was in the game at that time.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 11:19 

Ok, thanks. I wasn't pushing play because I can't keep up with the stop in the clocks and the stats of what is going on. I thought I only needed to do that to track the time played. I do see now on the one game I tried to track playing time on, it does show who enters and exits the game. It would be nice if this could just be included in the sequence of events and not have to be tied to the clock. Thanks!

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2015, 11:56 

Once you start the clock and see the starting players enter the game, you can then pause the clock and the following substitutions will still show up in the Play by Play. You may want to occasionally start and stop the clock so that you can proceed through the periods in the game. Keeping up with the clock can be challenging, but if you get it approximate then when you review the game you might get a better idea of when things happened.