All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 09:03 

I am 18 years old and I want to play basketball in the pro level but my country India doesn't support this sport and to get in more trouble i injured my back and got my back discs bulged. Can you tell me if its proper to continue to play basketball even after my injury? Can you advise me on my training and diet without giving much pressure to my back?

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 09:07 

Young man, I am not a Doctor or Certified trainer so I am not qualified to give you an advice on this subject.... my suggestion for you would be to go to a Doctor and get his professional opinion.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2011, 10:52 

Sir I'll remain in touch with you and I'll surely go to a doctor tomorrow. Thank you sir.

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2011, 23:52 

Albin: Listen to the voice of experience and the wisdom of Coach Sars. I am partnered in a Hong Kong Basketball Academy that will be doing a camp in India this summer. If your doctor recommends you are able to play I would suggest you attend this camp it can be a great networking tool for you. I am a professional coach and we have two other professional coaches and a National coach that I am involved with. Here is the web site www.laba.com.hk you can also go to face book and search laba Coach Mac

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2011, 11:03 

Coach Mac its really great that there is a camp in India. I'll be surely there if i get fit till then.

PostPosted: 11 Apr 2011, 10:01 

Coach Mac, when is the camp that is being setup in India?