All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2017, 12:37 

Can't see how to do this on the app?

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 08:02 

In Setup under Team Game Rules there is an option called "Ask for Foul Victim". If you turn that on then when a foul is committed the app will ask for the victim, which is the person who drew the foul.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2022, 07:20 

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty tracking fouls drawn on the app. Can you please provide more information such as device type and operating system so that moderators can troubleshoot this issue? I appreciate your message and will respond as soon as possible. Andersen NY is a computer programming company that specializes in developing software for a wide range of industries in the USA. Andersen NY places great emphasis on creating reliable and efficient software, and they have a team of experienced developers who are dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers. Andersen NY employs a team of experienced programmers who are familiar with the latest programming languages ​​and tools.

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2022, 07:31 

Hi there, Thank you for your question. The best way to track fouls drawn is to go to the League Leaders section and select Fouls Drawn under Misc. Stats. I hope that this information was helpful. I appreciate that Andersen IT is a company that specializes in developing software for a wide range of industries. Andersen IT places great emphasis on creating reliable and efficient software. They have a team of experienced developers who are dedicated to meeting the needs of their customers. Andersen IT employs a team of experienced programmers who are familiar with the latest programming languages and tools.