All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 09:19 

I have been trying to create games on the app. Everytime after I select the teams and try to press Date the app closes. It has done this no matter whatever teams I select for the game. I am using an iPad Mini and have the most recent update from the App Store. Any suggestions or thoughts?

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 10:25 

Thomas,

What version of IOS are you using?

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 11:32 

I am using iOS 9.1

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 13:27 

We are using an iPad Mini with IOS 9.1 and aren't seeing an issue like that. We did have the same problem with IOS 8, but fixed it. We will have our programmer look into it again. In the meantime, don't use the Date function. You can add the Date later, on any game, after we figure out the issue.

Can you give us more information about the teams you are using in the game. For example, do both teams have players and how many players on each team. You might try adding a game with two test teams that have no players. What we are trying to determine is what is different about what you are doing and what we are testing.

You can attach a screen capture of the add game screen just before you tap Date. You can google how to do a screen capture if you aren't sure how to do it.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 14:09 

Both Teams have 5 players, each with different numbers. I have tried adding a game with no players and the same thing. Now when I tried to add a team, I can type the name of a team but if I go to select any other item (coach, color, etc) it shuts it out.

I have deleted it off my ipad, reinstalled it from the cloud. Still nothing. I have completely reset my ipad. Still nothing. I have no clue what to do!

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 18:48 

Thomas,
In order to help diagnose this problem, our programmer needs to gather a crash report from your device. It will be a lot easier to accomplish this if we communicate through the Contact in the app. So, go into the app and tap on About at the bottom of most screens. Then tap on Contact and then tap on Send. You don't need to put any information in the email, we will know what it is about. Thanks.

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2015, 22:03 

Thomas,
We have found the problem and are in the process of fixing it. We have to send it to Apple for review, but will ask for an expedited review so we should be able to get it into the App Store soon.

Thanks for you patience.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2015, 21:47 

Thomas,

The corrected version of the app is now in the App Store so you should be able to download it. We recommend you delete the app from your device before installing it again. Let us know how things work out. Thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2015, 07:13 

Yes, I got it to work! Thank you for working on this and uploading the update to the App Store!!

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2015, 08:08 

Glad to hear it worked. Thanks for your patience.