All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 06:42 

When I select the multi-game option on the reports, why do i see the opponents team totals but not my own teams totals. The only rows are my individual players, unassigned, and opponents. Is there no way to see my team totals?
Thanks,
Greg

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2015, 07:24 

Greg,

Which report are you running? Team Totals should always be available. In the Game Statistics Report the totals should be right after the unassigned row.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2015, 18:29 

Thanks Dennis,

I am selecting "all games" (i only have 4), then I am selecting "MultiGame Summary - Game Statistics"
Then I can select either "Totals" or "averages" but neither of these options give me team totals.
I have attached the report for you to review.
Thanks in advance.
Greg

Attachments:
Thunder 2019 4 Game Averages.pdf [131.8 KiB]
Downloaded 2577 times

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2015, 18:56 

Greg,
I think I found the bug. If your opponents have no players on their team and there are no statistics for the opponent then your team totals get left out of the report. To work around the problem you should be able to go back into one of the games and just enter one dummy statistic for one of your opponents. You should then see your team's totals. Let me know if that works.

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016, 15:55 

I have the same problem, I went in and added my schools schedule but don't care about keeping up with other teams stats just our team. We have played two games but when I go and select multi games and / all games then totals it only shows the individuals stats. Under the last player there is 'unassigned" listed but all of the columns are zeros. I see you had told the last guy to go back in the previous games and add a stat for the visiting team but I'm not sure how to do that. When the 4th period is over, is there anything I need to do to 'save' the info? I've just been going right out of the track stats screen into the report screen, does that have anything to do with my issue.

Thanks

PostPosted: 18 Nov 2016, 21:27 

You don't have to do anything to save the information, although it is best to run the clock down to 0:00 if you have the clock running.

The suggestion to add a statistic to one of your opponents applies if you have identified an opponent. If you have the opponents team name on at least one of your games, go to Track Stats for that game and add any statistic for the opposing team, such as Jump Ball. Then you should see totals for your team.

If you haven't been putting in an opposing team, then for the next game add an opposing team and add one dummy statistic for that team. Then you should be able to see the totals for your team if you include this new game in your Multi-Game Report.

So, to summarize, the work around is to have at least one of the games in your Multi-
game Report have at least one statistic for an opposing team.

We will look at fixing this issue in a future release.