All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 08 Feb 2014, 23:46 

Hi, great app.

The only area I find difficult is subbing. As I'm not sitting at the coaching bench I have to watch the subs as they happen, as it is junior all I know is that i will see that a sub is called and three players will suddenly run on from the side going different directions and three players will go off court and head for bags/drinks/each other.

Trying to match an on with an off one at a time before the ball is back in play is really difficult. Would it be possible to make it so you can select multiple players to sub at the same time.

Also would it be possible to select the starters for each period rather than subbing at the start of the period.

Thanks for a great app

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2014, 10:28 

Brad,

Thanks for your requests. I'm glad you like the app.

We have designed a new way to sub in players that should be ready for next season. It will allow you to see a list of all players and then check or uncheck the players that are in or out of the game. It will make it much faster to get players in and out of the game quickly and also allow you to select which players are in the game at the start of the quarter.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2014, 16:22 

That sounds awesome, I look forward to the update.

I'm in Australia where we are already halfway through grading games for the new season, when is your next season? ie. Do you have a tentative date for release of the update.

Thanks for the super fast response too.

Brad

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2014, 16:25 

Brad,

We don't have a date set yet, but our next season starts in November.