All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009, 07:51 

Hi,

I need some training for speed. Can you help me?

Thank you again.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009, 08:30 

My name is Alan Stein and I am a professional basketball strength and conditioning coach (www.StrongerTeam.com - bio below). I am here to help in any way possible with advice and thoughts on safe, time efficient, and proper training for basketball players of all ages and levels. I am honored and the thankful to be a part of Breakthrough Basketball!

You can reach me directly at Alan@StrongerTeam.com.

Train hard. Train Smart.

Alan Stein
www.StrongerTeam.com
www.Twitter.com/AlanStein

Alan Stein is the owner of Stronger Team and the Head Strength & Conditioning coach for the nationally renowned, Nike Elite Montrose Christian Mustangs boy’s basketball program. Alan is a performance consultant for Nike Basketball as well heavily involved with Nike SPARQ Basketball. He is the head conditioning coach for the annual McDonald’s All American game, the Jordan Brand All American Classic, and the Nike Summer Skills Academies. Alan is a Camp Coach at the prestigious NBA Player’s Association’s Top 100 Camp as well as the Chris Paul CP3 Elite Backcourt Camp. Alan has filmed over a dozen DVD’s on improving performance and is a sought after lecturer at basketball camps and clinics across the world. He has been featured in Winning Hoops, Time Out, Dime, SI.com, SLAMonline.com, American Basketball Quarterly, Stack, Men’s Health, and FIBA Assist Magazine.

Alan Stein is the owner of Stronger Team and the Strength & Conditioning coach for the Montrose Christian Mustangs boy’s basketball program, McDonald’s All American game, Jordan Brand All American Classic, and the Nike Summer Skills Academies.