All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 02 May 2019, 12:46 

to whom it may concern,

I'm Tyler. I'm 16 and i would like to play div. 1 ball and after that if I don't go any farther I'd like to coach College ball for men. How could i get to that?

PostPosted: 07 May 2019, 14:15 

Tyler -

Sounds like you have some very solid goals. If you have some spare time, I suggest volunteering to help assist coaching a kids team through your local YMCA or rec program. You could also volunteer at youth basketball camps. Coaches are always looking for help and good role models for their kids.

Here's a discussion that might give you more in-depth info on becoming a college basketball coach:
https://www.breakthroughbasketball.com/blog/index.php/tips-on-becoming-a-college-basketball-coach/

PostPosted: 12 May 2020, 06:30 

I am in college jv team the school is NCAA division 1 and want to ask if my JV team is considered Divison 1 if we have to go by NCAA D1 regulations like their normal teams?

PostPosted: 13 May 2020, 06:11 
Site Admin

It depends. That's definitely something you'll want to ask your coach or someone credible associated with the school.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2022, 05:31 

I always wanted to play basketball but I failed to join the league because of my height. Their requirement was at least 6’2 and mine was 6. So, I diverted my attention to my studies and now I have just bought the dissertation writing help from an online platform and thought of checking out what’s gin on in the basketball world.