All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 24 Nov 2015, 10:51 

Hello,

season has been going on good. its only the beginning of course. just what bothers me most is sometimes we don't communicate with one another one some of these days like today i'll see them later but i see them get together. I feel like a bad guy for not been there for them in as a team. i feel like my team leaders sometimes do make sure every one is involved but sometimes not. that makes me feel come on. I am your teammate, why didn't you let me know so I can join with you guys? I have been cheering on. trying give a positive influence and trying to communicate better as a team. running after a loose ball as much I can and hustle on defense and boxing out...I am a sixth/seventh man but its not about that....I just want to be involved and I am struggling to be a team leader....sometimes my positive vibes isn't enough. i want to do more than just at practice and workout. i tried team bonding, i tried to participate but its good yes but just always not enough you know? i always want to be there and make every moments count....how do i be a better understanding teammate? please help me here
thx

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2015, 15:10 

My advice is to chill a bit and go with the flow when it comes to "team bonding". Sometimes in those situations teammates may perceive a fellow teammate is trying a bit too hard. It can feel forced and not natural.

There's nothing wrong with throwing out encouragement to fellow teammates, but go with the team vibe there too. If your team is a more laid back on giving and receiving encouragement, go with that flow.

You're on the right track with playing hard and doing your part. That's a huge part of being a good teammate. Be yourself, relax and keep working hard.