All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2013, 22:05 

How do i become that clutch player that monster who does amazing throughout the game but becomes a beast when the game is on the line..? the one the coach turns to in every game to light up the game and get the win how to i get that aspect to my game like the greats do like kobe lebron kd etc...

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2013, 15:51 

Josh -

This is all about practice, practice and more practice..... and playing.- Don;t worry about being another Kobe or Lebron.... be the best that JOSH can be...... maybe be like MJ LOL Seriously, you don't have to be the great finisher, the guy that hits the final shot all the time.... just be a good solid player for the entire game... a PG makes his teammates better players also.

MJ didn't start winning championships until he spread the ball around to his teammates, and he has 6 rings.
Be a team player.

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2013, 17:39 

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

-- Michael Jordan