All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2009, 05:08 

i need a workout that will transform my game . i wanna play college ball div 1 so i need it to be intense . please help me i want this so bad im willing to do whatever it takes

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2009, 16:19 

If you are looking for a magical workout that will transform your game then you may never find it. There are no special drills or workouts that will magically take your game to the next level. You get out of your workouts what you put in it. If you want an intense workout then you must practice intense. If you are doing a simple lay up drill be sure to do it full speed. The drills must be performed equal to or greater than game like conditions. Practice produces habits and those habits will carry over to a game. I will offer this advice though, on your ball handling/dribbling make sure your work your weak hand. Shoot from game spots at game speed. Also you can't neglect your conditioning. The conditioning doesn't have to be running line drills. If you go hard enough on your dribbling and shooting drills then you will get in conditioning. The ball handling/dribbling drills can be elementary drills with pro intensity. These could be body circles, pound dribbles, 2 ball dribbling, or zig zag dribbling. Your shooting could include spot ups, shooting on move (around screens), and off the dribble. Research the internet and find you some drills and really get after it. Good luck!!!