All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2020, 21:48 

Hello breakthrough basketball staff. I’m just having trouble deciding what to do, and was hoping if you guys could help me out. You guys have many free workouts made available to us ,like the skills champ workout, the Kevin Durant workout, the free shooting workout, the perimeter shooting workout, the advanced shooting workout, and a couple of more that are available. My question is which one would be the best one to choose and focus on doing, as I’m having trouble figuring out which one would be the best to pick. In addition to that do you recommend we do all the drills available on your site or just pick a few to work on. I’m having trouble deciding, because I want to as good ,complete ,and versatile a player I can become, so I don’t want to skip any drills or workouts that will help with that, however it’s not gonna be possible to do all the drills listed on your site or all the workouts listed on your site in one sitting. So which which workouts and drills do you recommend?

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2020, 08:18 
Site Admin

How old are you?
What are your goals?
What are your biggest strength?
What are your biggest weaknesses?
What's your shooting percentage for layups, midrange shots, outside shots, free throws?

Those are just a few questions to get an idea of what might be best for you.

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2020, 00:15 

What do you recommend a person do the workouts or drills?

PostPosted: 14 Nov 2020, 05:38 
Site Admin

It depends. Each player has unique needs and goals. Answer the questions above I can try to point you in the right direction. Another question I forgot is... "How tall are you?"