All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2010, 20:25 

eVERY DAY WHEN I shoot my shot feels different from the previous day how do i fix this plz help

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2010, 21:53 

Work on your form before you start shooting. Stand by a wall and make sure your form is correct. We taught BEEF

Balance
Elbow under the ball
Eye on the target
Follow through

Start close to the basket and work your way out slowly - DO THIS EVERY DAY - BEFORE YOU START SHOOTING.

Telll us a little bit about your shot and what you mean by "its different."

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2010, 11:53 

repition, repition, repition...

Keep putting up shots and do form shots and gradually work your way out further on the court. Never start just shooting and shooting casually. Work with a purpose and at a game speed.

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2010, 14:45 

Thanks when i say different i shoot it a littlle bit different every day. I know i have good form cuz i have worked hard and I shoot properly but it seems that there are small diferences everyday or comes off wrong or my shooting hand is at different angles....

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2010, 17:12 

Well, we cant see you shooting but IF you are saying that the ball comes off your hand funny, the first thing I would check is where you have your ELBOW when you are relasing the ball.

Practice form shooting with one hand - start along side a wall and the close to the basket.... dribble once, bring the ball up with one hand and go into your shot. IF the ball rolls off, it means your elbow is out somewhat.

Try this and let us know how it goes or IF that corrects the problem.