All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 22 Feb 2017, 10:59 

Hello my name is Chuck and I have a basketball related problem. I have a "hitch" in my shot and people describe my shot as "broken." This is very frustrating because before I had a normal jumpshot that was a good motion jumpshot. I want to rebuild my jumpshot from the bottom up like how you would teach younger kids. I want to rebuild from the beginning and I need drills to do that. Please it's very frustrating with my shot now and I really want to try to change it for the better. Please get back to me with some drills and advice to rebuild my jumpshot. I will put the necessary reps in but I just need some help with what to do exactly. Thank you so much and get back to me when your can.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2017, 15:16 

We can throw out some suggestions, however, can I ask what your shot looks like for free throws? Does it still have that "hitch" or is that only when you attempt a jump shot?

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2017, 14:20 

It still has that "hitch" on free throws as well.

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2017, 17:32 

It would help to see a short clip of your shot from the side. Even a short phone vid uploaded to a YT account.

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2017, 18:14 

I will get it to you as soon as possible

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2017, 20:58 

How old are you?

Are you worried about making more shots, or are you just concerned about the appearance of your stroke?