All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 19 May 2014, 15:20 

Every day at practice I'm shooting 100 3pointers and made 50-55 how you think this is a good percentage? over defender I make 46 from 100 what you think?

PostPosted: 19 May 2014, 15:27 

46% from the arc is very good. Keep practicing but don't forget about your mid range game and taking the ball to the basket. You might get a good defender that won't give you the 3 ball.

PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 02:48 

Yes , I know , 3point is just a part of my practice , every day I working on my dribbling skills and on my quickness , and shooting from midrange too , and have the same result like 3pointers , I can make a video and show something from that .

PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 06:53 

A video would give us a better idea as to how things are going for you.

PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 14:02 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHBXAgJSx4
you can see something here about my game . I don't have a lot of videos , and if you want I can make some video of my practice . And what you think about that video ?

PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 15:05 

Looks good. I like the drives to the basket and great passes (unselfish play). Looks like you hold your follow through on all your shots, which is a great habit. Only critique I'd give is holding your follow through a bit more on the 3 pointers. Although, you made the ones in the video, so take that for what it's worth.

Overall, I like what I see.

PostPosted: 20 May 2014, 17:51 

I certainly like what I see, Keep working on your game, FUNDAMENTALS! You can never be too good fundamentaly.

I like yopur goal of being the varsity PG.... but you will have to prove yourself every day to the coach.

Nice follow thru on your shots most of the time.... but like Rob said, you were making them. I wouldn't have you change a thing with your shot right now. As long as things are going well. stick with it.

Good luck and if you get any other videos, let us take a look.

Jeff/Joe, what are your thoughts?

PostPosted: 21 May 2014, 07:08 
Site Admin

Hard to say based on the one outside shot I saw in the video. But if you're having success, keep practicing and shoot the same way each time. When it comes to technique, consistency is key.