All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2012, 19:29 

Coach Sar wrote:
Jeff or Joe will have to answer that question. I hope Santa gets you what you want. :-)

Yeah i also hope that. I also hope that santa sends gifts through computer, Hahaha :)
Anyway, Thank you and God bless :)

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2012, 00:49 

hello Coach ! Do you know some drills i could do alone at home aside from telephone drill and floor shooting drill?
Thank you coach! God bless And Merry Christmas !

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2012, 06:39 

Carlo -

You can practice your form against a wall or work on it without a ball.... remember, its all about muscle memory.

Don't forget all the ball handling drills.... there are some on this site.

Merry Christmas to you too. God Bless

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2012, 12:23 

Hello Coach,

making a shot my elbow should be in a straight lane with leg or can it be a bit skewed?
I'm changing my technique and want it to finally be perfect..

Thank you in advance and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2012, 05:10 

Hello coach! Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
God bless :)

PostPosted: 24 Dec 2012, 06:34 

Carlo - MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also... I hope SANTA is good to you. :-)

Fi - I wouldn't worry to much about being perfect, rather than you shot being comfortable for you, IF you bring the ball up with just your shooting hand you will see that your elbow is directly under the ball and that is fine for working on your form. When you use both hands I think you will see that your elbow is SLIGHTLY out....as long as your release point is good ... elbow around your eye.ear that will provide you with a great "window" for shooting.... as you release the ball, your elbow will end up under the ball... it just happens. Try this against a wall.... or shoot the ball to a friend - that way you both can look at your form and elbow.

I hope this helps, try it and let me know... and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also.

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2012, 05:55 

I think santa is good :) I received lots of money this christmas hahaha. Now all i need is someone who has a paypal account :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! and God Bless !

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2012, 18:02 

Ask Jeff and Joe if there is a way for you to pay them. Good luck

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2012, 02:44 

Hello sir jeff and sir joe. Well i just have a question about the shooting system. As i have said before i dont have a paypal account. But i think i found someone who has a paypal account. you said it was digitally download right? So hows that, Will it be the one who purchased it the only one who could use it or she can send it to me ? Thank you and God bless:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2012, 10:19 
Site Admin

Yes it's a digital download. If someone else is going to send it to you they will need to email us and let us know.

Also, you don't need a paypal account. You just need a credit card OR a paypal account. I think you can also pay by check through the paypal option. Hope this helps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next