All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 13 Mar 2013, 11:13 

Carlo -

Sounds like you're on the right path. At this point, practice, practice, and practice some more. Like Joe mentioned, don't over analyze your shot too much.

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2013, 07:20 

Hello coach.
Sorry if I need to ask a question again in this topic. Im feeling pain in somwhere the knee area. Its not a severe pain ( maybe) cause i can still walk or play. I started feeling the pain last two weeks. After that i decided to rest for a week. After resting for a week the pain had gone. I went back playing again this week and i felt the pain again. Im feeling the pain when i jump too high when trying to reach the topboard and sometimes when i do a jumpshot but i mostly feel the pain when running fast and change direction fast. I cant describe the pain. I never heard any crack in that area.

As of my shot. Still cant shoot on a three point line. When i try, my form is different from the my form in nearer area.

God bless:)
-Carlo

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2013, 10:17 

Carlo -

As for your knee pain.... we are not doctors so my advice to you is to go see your doctor and find out what the problem is. In the mean time... just rest it.

As for the 3 point shot.... start where you are successful and then go back a couple of feet until you master that distance... do that until you reach your goal. Good luck

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2013, 20:59 

Hello!
I just bought the breakthrough shooting system. Its a nice product, I haven`t finished yet reading but so far everything is nice. Looks like Santa had some delay on sending gifts. :)

God bless
-Carlo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11