All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 06 Jun 2012, 12:46 

I didi the Flip Drill. I release the ball yes at the eyes level. So I going to change all my form, release and practice again with the whole summer to start a new one? Flip drill, I tried it out for an hour just this morning. I got it hit the back rim but the shot does in. I got some swishes too. So should I continue do this for whole summer?

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2012, 13:14 

Jesse -

Keep shooting the FORM shots from 3 feet and then 6-7 feet... make sure that part of your shot is correct.

I'm not sure why your shot is long... at this point. Maybe you need a little more arc?

Did you watch that boy shooting on the video? He has great release and its the SAME EVERY TIME. Thats what you are looking for.

Keep shooting the FLIP DRILL as I described it before for now.. maybe another 5-6 days until you feel comfortable with the way you are landing. I would also suggest that you shoot a 50-100 free throws every day.

After you do this, get back to me and I will add a little more to your workout. You can also let us know how things are going every few days.