All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2010, 20:34 

Thank you for your advise coach mac and of course what you say is true but i still need my coaching certificates in order to pursue my basketball coaching career.Our countries Basketball Association only recognise or appoints coaches who have credentials to further develop basketball among the youths.
The problem for us coaches is that there are no courses available in our country to attend.
Breakthrough basketball have helped me a lot in my coaching and in order for me to share what i have learnt i must get a higher coaching position in malaysian basketball association.THis is how it works over here and i need a certificate to prove i know what i am doing even though it sounds like a joke.
The message is get a cert first before we give you a chance to do your job.
So i would appreciate very much if you can help me obtain a certificate.
Thank you
Sam

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2010, 13:44 

I would suggest that you do a search in your area for a Coaching Certification course.

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2010, 09:28 

I suggest that you find a good site to get your coaching certification. Do some homework, make sure that it is reliable and will get you want you want. Jeff told me that the post I made was possibly NOT the best place to go for what you want.

Sorry IF I sent you to the wrong place.

Basketball Coach Certification

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2010, 14:41 

Try this coach.

http://www.drake-extension-ed.org/08-09.377%20RealCoachBroch.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------