All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2010, 08:07 

I am bringing at least 3 of our best boys born 1995 to Las Vegas this July. 2 are Danish national players and the third is the best point guard. His age in the north. I feel he is a D1 prospect. I am researching individual coaches to give the boys a different voice to listen to. Also we will be in Vegas at summer tourney time and would like to hook them up with an American team. These boys have played with or against teams from Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Belirus, Sweden, and many in the west of Europe. Any help you can give us, I would greatly appreciate.

Respectfully,
Bob Alexander

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2010, 05:22 

Coach Alexander: Its simply great to hear from you. I'm sure your kids are great players and if there is anything myself or this forum can help you with please don't hesitate to ask. that being said, welcome and I anxiously await your questions..Coach Mac

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2010, 07:01 

I agree Mac, just let us know what your concerns are.

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 09:22 

Hello Coaches: I am beginning to have big problems with this trip. We want to go to Vegas
on or around the 15th of July. Returning to Europe around the 30th. I started
out with 3 players and 1 mommy. After I returned from Latvia last Sunday, I found
that our group had grown by 4 more German players and 2 German coaches. Today
received 3 more state players from Germany and questions from the Estonian national
team. Plus British Airlines are planning strikes, the euro is in trouble vs the dollar, and
that stupid volcano in Iceland.

Now my questions are: if this works how do we get into the Vegas summer tourney?
hopefully the July 22 one. Second finding a qualified American coach in or around Vegas
to give us a hand. I know no one in Vegas anymore. Thanks

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 17:55 

Coach Sars: Are you interested in coming out of retirement??? Mac

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 17:58 

Let's see Mac - I will be in Hawaii from the 20th till the 30th, whadda you think?

I am trying to find someone for him though.

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 18:31 

Coach Alexander: Im not sure if this got posted, but send me your email address so we can correspond, I have a D 1 coach interested in talking to you.. Coach Mac

PostPosted: 12 May 2010, 20:16 

I know someone in the Vegas area too that might be able to help you also... let me know the particulars and I will pass it on to him.

PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 10:13 

OK coach,

I sent you an e mail... let me know how you want me to deal with this.