All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010, 10:58 

Just thought of another thing -

Maybe he is jealous that you daughter is a better player and doesn't know how to handle it?

I hope things get better for your daughter... good luck.

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010, 18:21 

Hey Coach,

I guess anything's possible. Maybe it's a combination of alot of things. I was just hoping for something a little more than what she's had so far, better coaching methods and correction I mean. It can give way to issues between the girls as well. I keep trying to teach her that sometimes unfortunate attitudes develop for reasons we're not always sure of. I told her to keep her head high and to keep doing her best and to reassure her that if things got out of hand I'd deal with it. I'm still hopeful for a better end of season, there's still 2 1/2 months left. I like to leave things on a positive note, whenever possible.

Thanks again!

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2010, 18:31 

Sometimes we have to find something good from the bad.... IF your daughter keeps playing this game, she is going to run into all kinds of coaches, players and fans. So this one is a learning process - one where she learns who she doesn't want to play for... but hopefully, she can learn some skills from this guy.
Pick his brains and get the most you can out of him - have her to do her best and when this season is over, hopefully she will be a better player and a better person... she will be, I guarantee that.

IF this really gets out of hand... you might have to step in again... or talk to the person in charge. I hope it doesn't. I wish you and your daughter well.