All times are UTC - 6 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2014, 11:44 

My daughter just finished camp with Jim Huber in Burlington, NJ this weekend. It’s worth every penny. He was awesome! The best camp my daughter has attended. He keeps them focused, engaged, driven and actually teaches them about the game and also life. He pushed the player unlike many of them have not been pushed to exceed their limitations. Many came to the door with ambitions of meeting a quality coach. Learning from a proven commodity in the game of basketball and driven to learn much more than anything they have been taught before. Upon leaving on the second day the players were begging for more. They all left tired, exhausted but fulfilled. They left smiling and enthusiastic because of the lessons learned. If you’re a parent and have a baller in your family that wants to learn, get better and kick down the door towards becoming an Elite player. Sign them up to a camp and help them BREAKHROUGH BASKETBALL in a big way.

Remember as a player you must ask yourself THIS LIFE LESSON:
"What did I do today, that I didn't do yesterday to get better for tomorrow?"
If your answer is nothing, then you don’t want to be an Elite player. If you do want to become an Elite Player then get to work and it starts at BREAKTHROUGH BASKETBALL.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2014, 06:17 
Site Admin

So when you do you want the payment for the testimonial we had you write? Just kidding!

We're glad that your daughter had a positive experience and that it helped her on and off the court. We appreciate the kind words.

Jim would also appreciate it very much. He works extremely hard preparing for camps to try to give the kids the best experience possible.

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2014, 07:19 

My pleasure. Its hard to get good camps in this area and I belive all who attended will be back and bring friends. The parents all agreed. great work guys.