Q & A Forum
Experienced coaches are ready to answer your basketball questions! Visit our forum
"Beating the Zone - 75 Set Plays to Score Against Zone Defense"
We're excited to announce our eBook that gives you a variety of ways to attack and beat any zone defense.
The eBook is logically organized and packed with a variety of plays -- so that no matter what type of team you have, it will give you new and better ways to beat the zone...
If you have shooters, you'll get plays for shooters. If you have good ball-handlers, you'll get plays to attack with your ball-handlers. If you have post players, you'll get plays to exploit the post.
You even learn how to adjust the plays to fit YOUR specific needs and your personnel. This eBook is very unique in the organization and thoroughness in which we present you the plays.
We believe this will be a valuable tool you can reference and use for MANY years to come.
What You GetThe eBook provides you with...
- 2-3 zone plays
- 1-2-2 zone plays
- 1-3-1 zone plays
- Baseline Out of Bounds Zone Plays (BLOBs)
- And multi-purpose zone plays
Whether you use motion or patterned offense, these plays can flow right into your offense. You get a variety of sets and entries. No matter what offense you use, these set plays will help you score more points against zone.
You can use these plays...
- after time outs
- at the beginning of games (right after the tip off)
- at end of games
- when you really need a basket
- when your offense is stagnant
- after your secondary break
- when you want a specific player to take a shot
How to Exploit the Weakness of Zone Defenses and Disrupt Zone ResponsibilitiesBy the time you finish reading this eBook, you will look forward to playing against zone defense and actually like playing against them -- because you will learn how to exploit the weaknesses of zone defense and how to disrupt zone defender responsibilities.
One of the best things about playing against zone defense is that you know ahead of time where the defenders will be and which area they are responsible for. So now with the help of this eBook, you can exploit those responsibilities, and easily score against zone defenses. You can even use the plays to put your best offensive players against their worst defensive players (because you know exactly where those defenders will be and what area they are responsible for).
New Ideas for Running Zone PlaysWith over 75 plays and countless variations, the eBook will give you dozens of new ideas for running plays. The plays are organized and written in a fashion to open your eyes to a variety of effective options so you can even design your own plays to fit your personnel, offense, and situation.
By having all these plays neatly organized in one place, it will make it easy for you to choose the play best suited for your personnel and possibly give you ideas to design your own play based on your team. As you read the ebook you'll see that the plays we have are very effective, but by showing you a few variations you'll immediately see how you can make small adjustments to make them even more effective with your specific personnel and player strengths.
Table of ContentsHere's what you'll find in the 96 page eBook:
- Using Set Plays to Attack a Zone9
- How to Choose the Right Plays for Your Team10
- 16 Tips For Running Effective Set Plays11
- The Key to Using Set Plays Against a Zone15
- Changing Formations to Fit Your Offense16
- Using "Variations" To Save Time17
- Double Series Against Zone18
- Double vs 2-3 Zone18
- Double vs 1-2-2 Zone19
- Double vs 1-3-1 Defense20
- Double High Flash - Disguise Option 122
- Double Fake Ball Screen - Disguise Option 223
- Double for Point - Disguise Option 324
- Double Stack - Disguise Option 426
- Double Opposite - Disguise Option 527
- Double to Short Corner - Variation Play 127
- Double Lob - Variation Play 230
- Double Pin Down - Variation Play 331
- Ball Screen Plays Against Zone33
- Ball Screen vs 2-3 Zone33
- Ball Screen vs 1-2-2 Zone34
- Ball Screen vs 1-3-1 Zone34
- Ball Screen Circle - Variation 135
- Ball Screen from High Post - Variation 236
- Ball Screen Shallow - Variation 338
- Ball Screen Chop - Variation 439
- Ball Screen Dive - Variation 540
- Ball Screen Continuity - Variation 641
- Ball Screen One Four - Variation 742
- Ball Screen Out - Variation 843
- Lob Plays Against Zone45
- Backside Lob45
- Backside Lob from Wing46
- Backside Lob from Skip47
- Backside Lob Variations47
- UNC Lob 148
- UNC Lob 249
- Seal and Lob 150
- Seal and Lob 251
- Double Stack Lob52
- Fake Shot Lob53
- Lob to Post54
- Strong Side Lob55
- Continuity Lob56
- 1-3-1 Lob58
- 1-3-1 Lob 259
- Using the Lob Plays59
- Three Point Zone Plays60
- Wing Step In60
- Point Step In61
- Corner Step In62
- Screens for Three62
- Loop for Three64
- Flare for Three65
- Baseline Reverse66
- Corner Three67
- Double Baseline Three68
- Stack for Three69
- Using the Three Point Plays70
- 10 Quick Hitter Zone Plays71
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 171
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 271
- Quick Hitter for Jump Shot 372
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 172
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 273
- Quick Hitter in the Middle 374
- Quick Hitter in the Post 175
- Quick Hitter in the Post 276
- Quick Hitter in the Post 376
- Quick Hitter in the Post 477
- More Quick Hitters78
- 10 More Zone Plays79
- Top and Corner Entry79
- Flare Reversal80
- High Post Screen81
- Outside Pin82
- Triple Threat82
- Lay Up Reversal84
- 1-3-1 Quick Hitter85
- Double Stack Continuity86
- 1-3-1 Slide87
- Triple Screen 88
- 10 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays vs Zone89
- UOB for Three89
- Stack for Lob90
- Stack for Lob 2 (Variation)90
- Box Screen90
- Box Corners91
- Box Bait92
- Stack 192
- Stack 293
- Line 194
- Line 295
How Much Does it Cost?
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Breakthrough Basketball, LLC.