Q & A Forum
Experienced coaches are ready to answer your basketball questions! Visit our forum
Princeton Continuity Offense DVD
With Jamie Angeli
Dear Basketball Coach,
Coach Angeli's Princeton Continuity Offense combines the Princeton principles of spacing and backdoor cuts while debunking myths that the Princeton has no screening involved. Angeli shows how you can incorporate ball screens, back screens, down screens, and other offensive actions to beat the defense while using the Princeton offense.
More Benefits of Using The Princeton Offense
- Great against pressure - The offense also
works great against pressure and trapping defenses due to the
backdoor cuts and great floor balance.
- Quick transition for easy buckets - Angeli also covers how to transition into the Princeton offense
flawlessly to ensure easy baskets while the defense tries to get set.
- Great for your defensive transition - Due to the Princeton offense's floor balance, it also
aids your players in defensive transition.
- Continuity! Due to the motion principles, many teams struggle with the continuity portion
of the Princeton offense and Angeli shows you some simple
movements to maintain the structure and continuity of the
- Improve your offense and player's skills at the same time - Since the Princeton involves basic offensive fundamentals,
it is easy to work on your skills and improve at the Princeton
offense at the same time.
- Great breakdown drills - Another added bonus is that Angeli covers the breakdown drills needed to build the Princeton offense. Angeli even shows you how to rotate throughout the drills to effectively to get up a maximum amount of shots in a short amount of time.
Who Should Use the Princeton OffenseThe Princeton offense is great for teams with skilled players who may lack the size of opposing teams. If you have size and skilled players the Princeton will also work great, but you could probably use any offense and have success!
The Princeton would be a great offense for high school and college teams, but we would not recommend it for youth teams.
What is in the DVD?In the DVD, you will find:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Transitioning - Sideline Break, Trailer, Change Sides
- Chapter 3 - Half Court Entries - Pass, Dribble, Post
- Chapter 4 - Backdoor Actions - Where, When, How
- Chapter 5 - Special Actions - Reactions to Hedges and Denials and Alternate Entry
- Chapter 6 - Set Plays
- Chapter 7 - Using Dribble Penetration - From the Wing and Utilizing Skip Passes
- Chapter 8 - Drills To Build the Princeton Offense
- Chapter 9 - Conclusion
Watch This Sample Video Snippet from the DVD
How Much Does it Cost?
Bonus - FREE eBook!
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason, your purchase is not what you expected, just send us a message and we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
If you'd like to order by telephone, call us at 1-866-846-7892 (toll free).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Breakthrough Basketball, LLC.