Q & A Forum
Experienced coaches are ready to answer your basketball questions! Visit our forum
About Coach Don Kelbick
Some of Don Kelbick's credentials include:
- Over 35 years of basketball coaching experience at the high school, division I college, and professional levels.
- Has provided individual training for more than 14 different NBA players, 50 European and professional players, and hundreds of college basketball players.
- Developed dozens of basketball DVDs and books.
- Inventor of the highly acclaimed Attack & Counter Skill development system.
- Has scouted for NBA teams and served as a general manager in the USBL.
- Traveled to over 20 different countries training players and teaching basketball.
- Conducted over 1000 basketball clinics and camps training players of all age levels.
Don Kelbick is a long time contributor to Breakthrough Basketball developing dozens of articles, products, and providing ongoing consultation for the site. He also runs the Attack and Counter Skill Development Camps which are offered nationwide.
Don currently lives in Miami Florida training players and running the Drillz N Skillz Basketball Academy He has worked with a variety of great players including Raja Bell, Carlos Arroyo, Rasual Butler, and many other college and NBA players.