Team Clinics for Players and Coaches
This is a very unique service where both coaches and players get exposed to new drills, strategy, and philosophy to improve their game.
Coach Jeff Haefner will take your team, along with the coaches, through a 1-3 hour clinic demonstrating skills, teaching mentality, and running through drills. Jeff will lead the clinic and provide all the instruction. Coaches can either observe and take notes or they can participate in the clinic by assisting with drills and interacting with players.
Coaches will learn...
- New drills
- New ways to motivate players
- New ways to teach fundamentals
- New ways to speed up the learning process
- New ways to teach footwork
- How to simplify skill development
- How to teach the mental aspects of basketball
- How to develop more aggressive players
- How players can use their footwork to get open, move faster, use screens, rebound, drive to the basket, make moves, score in the post, and more.
- Get a unique perspective from a new and influential coach
- Learn the mental aspects of basketball
- Improve all around fundamentals including footwork, ballhandling, shooting, moving without the ball, using screens, post moves, perimeter moves, scoring, and more.
I guarantee the clinic will be like nothing you've ever seen before and it will give you and your team an edge over the competition.
The clinic will heavily focus on footwork, fundamental skills, mentality, and coaching philosophy.
If you're interested in a team clinic, contact Jeff Haefner for more information and pricing.