Breakthrough Basketball Rebounding ClinicGet More Rebounds, Score More Easy Baskets, and Get More Playing Time!
This is a 2 hour clinic where players will receive both instruction and training to become better rebounders (no matter how big or small you are)...
By improving your rebounding you will score more points by getting easy put-backs near the basket and get to the foul line more often. Rebounding is an important skill that any player can learn no matter what size you are.
In this clinic players will learn how to...
- Read angles and get the ball more often
- Anticipate the direction of misses and get to the ball
- Position yourself properly
- Get more offensive rebounds
- Get more defensive rebounds
- Develop the proper skills to rebound effectively and get an edge on the competition
- Secrets of the greatest rebounders and how undersized players put up big numbers every game
Who: Boys and girls 6th grade to high school (skill levels separated)
When: Sunday, January 2, 2011 - 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Where: Anamosa High School Gym
209 Sadie Street
Anamosa, Iowa 52205
* Anamosa is 20 minutes east of Marion off highway 151.
map and directions
This clinic is over. If you'd like to be notified of new clinics, please add yourself to our notification list.
If you have any questions, you can email or call Jeff at 319-360-0314.
About the Coach
More Clinics and Local Training Information